A small percent of the population actually enjoys cleaning. However, if you are like the most homeowners, cleaning is something you try to avoid as much as possible. As a result, your home often looks messy and having to clean it becomes an even bigger burden.
Our modern lives leave little time for our family and hobbies, let alone chores we neither have the will nor energy to tackle. That’s where professional cleaning services like MaidThis Denver come in. These companies specialize in home cleaning and can save your life in more than one way. Best home cleaning services can clean your home more thoroughly than you ever could. More importantly, they can save you a lot of time – time you can use with your family or doing something you love.
However, not all cleaning companies offer premium home cleaning services. Some of them will take a lot of money and do a sloppy job of cleaning your home. That’s why it might take some research before choosing the best home cleaning service. In this article, we’ll give you a few pointers.
Determine What You Need
Before you start dialing your local house cleaning service, make sure you know what you need them for. Some homes require less maintenance than others that are full of kids or pets. Different companies offer different levels of house cleaning services and availability. Some of the factors that are going to determine how often you need a house cleaning service include:
- How frequently you need your home cleaned
- When do you prefer the maids do the cleaning?
- How thorough will they need to be
- Are there any areas that need extra attention?
- Do they need to use specific types of products?
- Do you offer special services such as post construction cleaning?
- Are there any family members with respiratory issues?
- Do you require eco-friendly or pet-safe cleaning?
Look Into The Available Companies
Once you’ve determined what type of services you need, make sure to research all the local cleaning companies and see what they offer. Make sure you only pick those services that can match all your needs established earlier.
Once you’ve done that, it’s time to do some research. Find and browse through their website to see all the services they offer, their pricing and overall feeling about the company. If you have any doubts about their company, you can always look them up on Facebook or other social networks and see what others had to share about their services. You can also use tools like Yelp of Google My Business to see the reviews the company has.
There are several red flags to look out for. If you are looking for an independent cleaning company, make sure they are insured and bonded. If not, this could put you at a serious financial risk if anything should happen to the cleaner while they are cleaning your home. Bonding and insurance are incredibly important for any cleaning company, as are their training and vetting protocols.
This information might not be always available on their website, which brings us to the final step.
Schedule A Consultation
Professional maid services will be more than happy to give you a free consultation face to face in order to share any details before you decide to sign a contract. This can be your chance to ask all the questions you want, including the ones about insurance, vetting and training.
- Make sure to also ask the following:
- Will the same maid perform each cleaning?
- How will the maids access my home when I’m not there?
- How do you ensure the quality of the cleaning is consistent?
- What types of materials do you use when cleaning?
- Do I need to provide the cleaning supplies or will you bring your own?
- Do the maids speak English?
- Do you offer any quality warranties on your cleaning jobs?