There are many time-saving devices you can buy that make cleaning the home easier, and if you are fed up with having to clean and polish your hardwood and composite floors, investing in a quality floor cleaning machine is certainly a good idea. There are many such machines on the market, and prior to making any decisions, here are some important things to consider.
1. Easy to Use – Obviously, you want a floor cleaning machine that is easy to use, and a battery powered unit is the best solution. Typically, the lithium battery can be removed and charged separately from the cordless machine. Such a hard floor cleaner machine can be found with a Google search, and make sure you read up on a few customer reviews, which would reveal any shortcomings. You should expect at least 30 minutes of use before having to charge the battery, which should take no longer than a couple of hours to fully recharge.
2. Versatility – You want a floor cleaning machine that works on all hard surfaces, such as solid timber, vinyl and laminate flooring. It isn’t only cleaning you need to do, and by sourcing a floor cleaner that also polishes, you can kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. Ideally, the machine would be compatible with all floor cleaning products, and once the floor is clean, there should be a polishing setting that takes the hard work out of floor cleaning. There is an informative article on how best to clean hardwood floors, which might help you to decide on the right appliance for your setting.
3. Machine Washable Pads – The machine would have soft pads that rotate at speed, and these should be detachable and can be washed separately. Normally, you would receive two sets when you buy the product, so you can always be sure to have a dry set ready for use. The pads should be very durable and with two sets, you will always have a set that is ready for use at any time.
4. Long Product Warranty – The floor cleaning machine should be guaranteed for at least 12 months, which is a good indication of durability. Once you have selected a make and model, use the Internet to search for some product reviews, as this will reveal any weaknesses the machine might have.
5. Affordability – The best floor cleaning machine isn’t necessarily the most expensive, and you should be looking for something of high quality at an affordable price. While you do want an affordable product, this should not be at the expense of losing quality, and with a few Google searches, you can compare prices of different machines.
There are quite a few floor cleaning machines on the market, and by factoring in all of the above, you should be able to make an informed decision on which is the best for your floors. Think of it as a long-term investment that will pay dividends over the years, and with all of the above, the floor cleaner will prove to be a very wise investment.